Online Banking allows you to manage your money whenever and wherever you want – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With Online Banking you can conduct a variety of banking activities free of charge:
- Access checking, savings and loan account information
- Verify recent deposits and withdrawals
- Make loan payments
- Reconcile accounts anytime, without waiting for a statement in the mail
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Export data to your personal financial software
- Print out application forms for loans
- Research checks and print check images
- Pay your bills online (see Bill Pay)
Enrolling for Online Banking is very simple. You can enroll on line or stop in to one of our offices. All you need to have is your account number, social security number and email address. Once we have received your enrollment notification, we will email you your client access code and mail your password. These are assigned by our system during the enrollment process. You will then be advised to change your password the first time you access the Online Banking system.
In order to ensure security, Dairyland State Bank has installed the necessary firewalls, encryption systems and password checks. This allows only you to access your accounts because you have control of your password.
If you do not have an account with us please Contact Us at one of our offices.
Browser Notice: Dairyland State Bank uses the latest security for your protection. Your browser will have to support 128-bit encryption, which offers the highest level of security available.